~ MISFIT DANCE AND PERFORMANCE ART TROUPE PERFORM LIVE @ 5PM SLT @ RFL'S FANTASY FAIRE 2016 ~

~ MISFIT DANCE AND PERFORMANCE ART TROUPE PERFORM LIVE @ 5PM SLT @ RFL'S FANTASY FAIRE 2016 ~
Come join the fun! **Misfit Dance and Performance Art dance troupe will be presenting a 1 hour show at this years RFL Fantasy Faire 2016**
***Showtime is 5pm but the sim will fill up quickly each performance so please arrive early!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sapphire%20Mirror%20Lake/59/176/47



A little on Misfit Dance:

Choreographer / Producer -  JenzZa Misfit

About me:

Let's Dance!  I discovered Theater Dance in Second Life in October 2015 and immediately became a hopeless life long fan! My goal is to tell a story and/or deliver a message through the art of animated dance.  Videos of my dance art are so fun to have as well.  I am working with several education groups and for me that is the most exciting thing!  I have produced 16 completed dance art pieces so far and we present them at our theater in the sky as well as at other venues & events in Second Life. 

Popular posts from this blog

~ ZACHH CALE DEBUTS 4PM IN THE ROSE THEATER LOUNGE - ANGEL MANOR

~ ANEK FUCHS @ 7pm SLT DOING HIS ANNUAL TRANS SIBERIAN SHRED SHOW @ FALCON'S COVE ~

DAVID CSISZER AT 4PM SLT IN THE ROSE THEATER LOUNGE - ANGEL MANOR